Friday, October 27, 2006

June 7, 2006
Dina
I think Lana was very lucky to find someone to help her. If it had not been for Kathy, Mike, and the volunteers, the ramp would never have gotten built at all. The man that took the job should have built it, but you cannot always count on others to do what they say they will do. I think it was so good of everyone to pitch in and build it for her.


I think Mike and Kathy are very special. I know that they have to be very close to God; how could they not be. It takes someone with a lot of faith to just give up his or her home, jobs, and friends to do Gods work. I would be very scared not having the security that I always knew. If God puts it in your heart to do, go for it. You may never get another chance and the rewards will be many. I feel that wherever Kathy and Mike move to , they know that God is always with them in whatever they do. They have done so much while they were here and will be greatly missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home