Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Essay on Mike and Kathy
Making A Difference
By Tressa Chesnut
I read the story on The Adventures of Building a Wheelchair Ramp By Kathy Stephens. In my own words I would have to say these are very nice people. I think that what Mike and Kathy did was the nicest thing. I don’t know Kathy but I’ve come to know Mike a little at the Center. Everyone at the Center likes Mike to quote a few they say “he’s so laid back and mellow”. I say he is a super cool kinda guy, and in my personal opinion I would think that a women that would put up with any man for that many years would have to be a saint. So Kathy I thank that you would about have to be a Saint.
Mike we will miss you and wish you all the best in everything you do.May God go with you both.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mike said...

This Mike guy sounds terrific.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home